2 chicken breasts, pounded thin (organic, free-range of course)
Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
Almond flour for dredging
2 tablespoons unsalted, pastured butter
Ghee for sautéing
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Season chicken with and pepper. Dredge in flour.
- In large skillet over med-high heat melt 2 tbsp ghee When hot, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook each side for 3 minutes. Remove to plate.
- Add more ghee repeat with 2 more chicken pieces.
- Into the pan, add lemon juice, stock & capers. Bring to a boil, scraping up brown bits from pan.
- Check for seasoning.
- Return all chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 min.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- Add 2 tbsp butter to sauce and whisk vigorously.
- Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.